Friday, July 10, 2020

July/August new product blog hop

Tonight I am in another blog hop featuring artwork using products from the new July/August idea book. If you are joining me from Alyson, welcome, isn't her work amazing?

Tonight I have another layout featuring Summer Vibes, this is the second layout of my 3 layout workshop for the Summer Vibes workshop. I am going to say it again but this paper pack is amazing and I love it. There are not many paper packs I am not a fan of, but there are some that just seem to scrap themselves and this is one of them. The 3 layouts came together so quickly and are some of my favourites I have done in a long time. The inspiration for this layout was the perfect picnic creating the perfect day. The minute I saw the red gingham print I knew I had to do a picnic layout. I kept the title a bit generic to work for many events in case my customers do not have picnic pictures. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Summer Vibes with Sticker Sheet
- White Daisy, Fern, Black, Lemonade and Nectarine

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

It is time to "hop" along to Michelle's blog and see what fantastic project she has for us. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi





10 comments :

Melissa Robinson said...

A super love your layout and especially the use of the gingham paper!

Michelle said...

What a great layout! I love it!

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful layout. It is gorgeous!

Darlys said...

Adorable layout, love the gingham and flowers, so colorful!

Michelle Stewart said...

Another fun and fabulous layout.

Haley D. said...

Great summer layout!

Lauren said...

I love how bright and cheerful this is, it automatically makes me think of a picninc!

Becca-expressions said...

I love this layout!! Very fresh and summery!!

Cat Nowak said...

What a great layout! I love it!!

Wendy Kessler said...

What a bright and colorful layout! I think the black banner under the sunglasses looks like a mustache. :-)