Saturday, August 15, 2020

Use your scraps - Technique Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the CTMH Consultants Technique blog hop, tonight consultants from all over will be showcasing our projects using only scraps. Tonight is all about how to make the most of the left overs from our previous projects. It could be ribbon, paper, shimmer trim, card stock, any kind of scraps that you might have, we want to see you use it up and what you do with it. If you are joining me from the ever talented Melissa Robinson welcome! 


For my project tonight I tried to use as many scraps as I could. I used the left over papers from the Timber paper pack. Now in terms of full disclosure I do have full sheets of this paper pack still but on his layout I only used paper or cardstock that had been previously cut for another project. I used the Sapphire and New England Ivy plaid on another layout so I had some pieces left. For the card stock, I keep every scrap I have so I never need to cut into a paper for small embellishments like the stars (cut with my Cricut using the Timber collection) and the photo mats, some scraps are bigger than others. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Timber
- French Vanilla, Sapphire, Ruby and New England Ivy cardstock

Cricut:
- Timber collection

Thin Cuts:
- Hooray for today

Stamp:
- E1053 Can't Get Enough

Ink:
- Ruby, New England Ivy, Sapphire 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

It is now time to "hop" on over to the oh so talented Katy Taylor and see what fabulous stuff she has in store for us by using her scraps. If you get lost along the way, you can always click here to go to the start of the hop where you will find a full list of all those participating by clicking here.  

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


2 comments :

Cat Nowak said...

Great layour!

Lauren said...

I really love this colour combination and the bold title!