Monday, August 17, 2020

Walk on the Wild Side - H2H Challenges

 Hello! Happy Monday to you. I am back with you today with a card I made for the H2H Challenges Design team. Our challenge or theme this week is a walk on the wild side. I chose to use one of my new stamps for this one and while I do know these beautiful animals live out in the wild I do not believe they are a "wild" group of animals, as they always seem so calm and serene to me. 



I just adore these koala's and this entire stamp set. With all that is STILL going on in the world right now, I decided to do a Hang in there card.... Sometimes I feel we are all just barely hanging on so if we can let others know they are not alone then that is everything to me right now. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :