Monday, August 24, 2020

You Are.... - H2H Challenges

 Hello and Happy Monday! I have a card for you today from my Timber workshop that I had this past weekend, This was one of my favourite cards from the workshop. I have had this stamp for a bit now and have wanted to use it but inspiration had not come to me. I love the simple little flower and how it worked with the papers. 


In Toffee ink, I stamped all of the uplifting and inspirational messages with the word enough. I just think so many of us need to hear this these days. We are all doing our best and we are all enough!


Products Used:

Paper:
- Timber
- Toffee, White Daisy, Peach card stock

Ink:
- Black, Toffee, and Peach

Stamp:
- Z3736 Born to Bloom
- B1713 Always Loved

Tri-Blend Markers:
- Dull Green
- Coral

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :