Monday, September 21, 2020

Teeny Tiny - H2H Challenges

 Hello and Happy Monday! This is my first Monday in 6 months with the kids back in school! I am not confident we wont get shut down, cases are on the rise but until then I am going to enjoy my break and craft, craft craft....while I can! I love my kiddos but the break and routine are nice!

Now onto my project! Today I have a card I made for the H2H Challenges Design Team and our challenge this week is Teeny Tiny! I have had this stamp set C1856 Little Buddies for a while and just have not had the time to play with it and was so happy that they are tiny little characters so I could create with it. Are they just not the cutest? And I did not even use them all, there is a fox, a hedgehog, a panda, a penguin, a kitty, and an owl, in addition to the cutie pies I used!



I felt if I put a character in each circle it might be a bit to much so I backed some of the circles with some of our new Lovely paper (isn't it so pretty?) I coloured all the little buddies with CTMH's Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers. And used the Multi Circle Thin Cut to cut the Ballerina card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :