Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fall Fun - H2H Challenges

Hello and happy Tuesday to you! I am coming to you a bit late this week, my youngest brought home a cold from school and has shared it with me so I am a bit sluggish this week as of course I got it worse than she did, of course I would prefer it this way, just lots to do this week so a pretty inconvenient time...but then again is it every a good time?

Anyway off to art work time! I created this card for the Fall Fun challenge at H2H Challenges and it was one of my workshop cards too!

    
Products Used:

Paper:
- Bloom with Grace
- Fern and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- Treasured Memories 
- Bloom with Grace card making

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Fern

Tri-Blend Markers:
- Dull Green, Light Yellow, and Brown Gold

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project! If you wish to join the fun at H2H challenges simply click here!

Brandi

No comments :