Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Noel - AHSC 393

Hello! I am back with another card for you today! I have been busy working on cards and layouts for my Comfort and Joy workshop, lots of Christmas going on here!

Here is the sketch for this week:


And here is my take on it:


I had every intention of doing the circle and scallop circle like the ones in the sketch but to fit the Noel and the flower that I wanted my circles were not big enough so I had to compromise and just use the full circles. I hope you all don't mind....lol That is the great thing about sketches, you can use them exactly or use them as jumping off point, alter them a bit if you need to so that it works for your project like I did. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Comfort and Joy
- Scarlet and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z3773 Comfort & Joy - scrapbooking
- S1510 Twinkle (retired)

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi





1 comment :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Brandi, what a pretty Christmas card. My favorite Christmas design packet. Clean and simple and beautiful. Hope you share your card with us at Double Trouble since we are partnering and you have met our requirement "Stitch it Up".