Monday, November 02, 2020

Thankful - H2H Challenges

 Hello and happy Monday! We are now firmly planted November and the cold is settling in and we are in the home stretch for the holiday season and as you have seen from my posts, it is Christmas card season however, before my feed becomes 100% Christmas I do have some other projects to share. 

Our challenge this week from H2H Challenges is Thankful. As we head into November and Thanksgiving in the US, we all have many things to be grateful for. This was a layout I created for my October workshops. I saw the geometric frame and built this layout around it. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Bloom with Grace with Sticker sheet
- Toffee, Espresso, Fern, Sangria, Saffron, Paprika, and French Vanilla card stock

Cricut:
- CTMH Flower Market
- CTMH Artbooking
- CTMH You are here
- CTMH Complete Creativity
- CTMH Bloom with Grace

Thin Cuts:
- Leaves (retired)


No comments :