Monday, November 30, 2020

Peace on Earth - H2H Challenges

 Hello! Today I have a Christmas card for you! At this time of year it is all about Christmas so this weeks challenge from Heart 2 Heart should not be a surprise either, the challenge is Peace on Earth. 

So as I sat down to create cards for this challenge I came to a shocking realization that with my far to many Christmas stamps, not one has the sentiment Peace on Earth on it, can you believe that? I, personally was shocked! I do know that I tend not to get stamps that are to religious in feel for my workshops and try to keep to simple sayings like Merry Christmas and generic stuff as that but I thought for sure I would have at least one...but NOPE! So I have to share just a Christmas card with a generic Christmas saying!


This is one of the cards I created for my Jingle Joy workshop, I don't what it is about this little reindeer but I just love him, he looks so peaceful and that is why I chose him for this card and this challenge! I think he would be super cute with ornaments hanging off his antlers too, I may have to try to that! 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Jingle Joy
- Evergreen, Raspberry and White Daisy

Stamp:
- The Jubilee Crew

Tai-blend Markers
- Tan Blend
- Bright Pink blend
- Black

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Evergreen

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

No comments :