Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Merry Christmas - AHSC 397

Hello! Today I have a card from the AHSC design team and it is featuring our sketch 397! I have said it before and will say it again, I love these sketches! I use them often for my workshop cards because it is so much easier with a different jumping off point for each card. 

This card was a bit out of my normal comfort zone for Christmas cards, I am a traditionalist so pink is not Christmas, red is but I do love the way it turned out! 




Products used:

Paper:
- Jingle Joy
- Raspberry, Evergreen, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Raspberry and Evergreen (stamped in second generation)
- Black
- Black Journaling Pen

Stamps:
- Z3896 Jingle Joy scrapbooking
- Z3897 Jingle Joy card making

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles



1 comment :

lichazul said...

Lovely card😊💐👏
Congrats, hugs , have a great day