Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Blissful Brackets - Technique Blog hop

 Hello and welcome to the technique blog hop tonight. Tonight CTMH consultants from all over will featuring projects using our various bracket thin cuts to show how you can mix them up and create all different kinds of projects with them. If you are joining me from Darlys Recker

You are in the right place! If you get lost along the way just click here!


Now onto my projects:

Merry and Bright...I was inspired by Julie Carrier with this one, the snow on the bracket, so simple yet I would have never thought of doing this. I love that idea so I borrowed it. 


This one is a bit of a joke, I realize the paper(Oh Deer) is long retired but I just had to use it with this stamp from the Black Friday sale on a card for my mother in law, she say "Oh Dear" to everything so it was perfect for her. She also loves the birch wood and deer look so I pulled it out for a special card for her. This is actually going to be a Thank you card for her, we have all had quite a year and 2 weeks ago, after doing everything possible to protect our family from COVID my husband got it and she and my father in law have been fabulous in shopping for us, bringing us supplies and ordering take out for me so I don't need to cook so while it is retired, it is perfect for her and has a bracket so I included it!



Who does not love these little Gnomes. This is just a fun one I put together using our Jingle Joy papers and the Gnome for Christmas stamp and Thin cut set. 



While the stamp set was only available during the Black Friday sale, I just had to use it considering we are a COVID house in lockdown for some of our Christmas cards! If we cant find humour in this horrible situation we will definitely go bonkers, at least in this house. And I do know there is nothing funny about COVID, I just have to laugh to stay sane. My husband is extremely high risk, so I get the severity of this situation!



This layout features the Party Time paper pack and was featured on the H2H challenges blog but after I posted it, I realized I never did any journalling on the layout so I grabbed some Glacier card stock and my bracket thin cut and typed up some journaling and put the bracket thin cut through my printer to print right onto it. 


Here is a closer look at the journaling block!




It is now time to hop on over to Tamara Sandwisch and see what fabulous artwork she has for you tonight!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 


Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

6 comments :

Michelle said...

Great ideas for using brackets! I love the first one and the little snow scene you created.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - I really like the first card with the scene on the thin cut.

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards!

The Scrap Buzz said...

So many great ideas!

DanyellScraps said...

Loving all of these cards!

Wendy K. said...

Super cute cards!