Friday, January 01, 2021

Every Thank you - January SOTM Blog Hop

Hello and Happy New Year! I think this is the most excited I have been to start a new year! We are starting it off it just right with a Stamp of the Month blog hop for the January 2021 Stamp of the Month called Every Thank You. If you are joining me from Alyson Mayo welcome, you are in the right place! If you are starting with me, welcome just follow the links at the bottom of each post to "hop" on over to the next consultant for some fabulous ideas! If you get lost along the way, please click here to go to the beginning of the hop!






Today I have for you some thank you cards I made for some family and friends who really stepped up and helped my family out while we were in quarantine after my husband tested positive for COVID-19. We had family picking up grocery orders for us, dropping off or having meals delivered to our house, craft supplies brought to our porch for my girls to keep them busy, treats to brighten our mood when we were all so worried, scared and feeling alone. I have way more than 3 people to thank for sure but these were the first 3 cards (of many) I got to. 






Products used:

Paper:
- Lovely
- Ballerina, Blue Bell, and Sage card stock

Stamp:
- S2101 Every Thank You

Ink:
- Black
- Blue Bell

Thin Cuts:
- Z3871 Star Shaker Window
- Z3688 Stitched Scalloped Brackets
- Z3909 Pennant



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 


It is now time to hop on over to the uber talented Katy Taylor and see what fabulous artwork she has for you tonight. 


Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


13 comments :

Michelle said...

I really like your cards. So pretty in those papers and colors.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Pretty cards!

Alyson Mayo said...

These are all so cute - well done :)

Maureen said...

Beautiful cards!

Melinda Everitt said...

You do beautiful work. These are great cards!

Melissa Robinson said...

I love that you used Lovely! The cards are beautiful!

Lauren said...

These are all so pretty! I really love the first one with the butterfly.

Wendy K. said...

Very pretty cards! I like seeing some projects using the Lovely papers.

Darlys said...

Beautiful cards, love all three, especially the shaker!

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards! Love the shaker!

Haley D. said...

Pretty set of cards!

Brenda Lapp said...

Pretty cards. I love how you used the Thin Cut on the first card. It really makes the sentiment and butterfly pop.

Kathy Burrows said...

Such pretty cards.