Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Dear Santa - AHSC 401

Hello! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I still have a few Christmas cards to share with you as I was very late in getting my cards done this year, but better late than never!

While I was shopping at Michaels for some stuff for the kids for Christmas I came across these square card bases and I had not done something like this before so I thought I would buy a pack and see how I liked playing with them and surprise one of the first AHSC challenges was a square card...perfect timing! It was fun having a bit bigger of an area to play with so, so far so good but I will have to play with more to really see if this size is for me, I am a creature of habit!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Comfort & Joy (retired)
- Scarlet and White Daisy card stock

Thin Cuts
- Scallop Circle
- Stitched Circles

Stamp:
- The Jubilee Crew

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Scarlet

Tri- Blend Markers
- Dull Green
- Dark Red

Embellishments:
- Black and White enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 


Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

Crafting fun with Megan said...

Cute card, and little bear there, why not come along and join more fun and more chance to share your blog with Megans Papercraft challenge https://craftfunwithmegan.blogspot.com/

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
Congrats ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy new year ๐ŸŽ‰