Monday, April 05, 2021

Happy - H2H Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday! I can not believe we are already in April, how is this happening? While I am floored at how fast this year is going I am so ready for the warmer weather!

Today I have project for you for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge design team and our challenge for this week is What's Your Angle? We are all about Angles on your projects. 

Here is my creation. I was whole inspired by the CTMH Daisy Meadows Cricut collection. I basically used the layout as is. I did use the contour key to remove some flowers it had showing as I knew I wanted to use the stickers from the Daisy Meadows sticker sheet. I swapped out the Mint card stock with the Mint Floral piece, but outside of that I used the layout exactly as it was shown in the Cricut collection which was nice as it was so fast and easy to put it together. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Daisy Meadows with Sticker Sheet
- Peach, Mint, Smoothie, Fern, Sundance, Peacock and White Daisy card stock

Embellisments:
- Black and White Enamel Dots. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :