Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Thank you - Eat Play Love - AHSC 416

 Hello! I am back! Been a few weeks and I am sorry. I am struggling with keeping up with things with the continuing locks downs and kids out of school, job changes for my husband I am struggling to keep my head above water right now. I am trying to ensure I am posting here as well as my Facebook Page so please just bear with me!

Now onto the project I have for you today! I have a card I made for the AHSC design team. I used Eat Play Love as that is what I am currently playing. I am making this for my monthly workshop, this card came together super quick and easy. 






Products used:

Paper:
- Eat Play Love
- White Daisy and Nectarine card stock

Ink:
- Candy Apple, Fern, and Black

Stamp:
- Z3941 Eat Play Love Cardmaking Workshop

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

2 comments :

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love the bright colors!

lichazul said...

Lovely card congrats 👍💐 happy day 😊