Monday, May 17, 2021

Some Kind of Wonderful - H2H Challenge

Hello! Happy Monday morning to you! I come to you with our 2nd challenge for the month of May for the AHSC. This week our challenge is to use a sponging technique on your project. You can sponge on with a stencil, just an area, sponge onto a stamp....anything you want as long as you sponge part of the project. 

For my project I used my Distress Oxide Ink in Chipped Sapphire and sponged on the blue portion I then spritzed it with water to add some visual interest. 



Here is another project I did for another design team project that had some sponging. On this one I used my Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink and added some sponged areas behind the title, on the lower right corner of the right page and in the top right of the left page...just to add some texture and to warm up the white a bit. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :