Monday, July 19, 2021

Feeling of Christmas - H2H Challenges

 Hello! Happy Monday to you! I come to you today with a difficult post, a Christmas Post. At H2H Challenges we are all about celebrating Christmas in July. The reason this is difficult for me is I am a summer girl through and through and while I love Christmas I am not a fan of cold Canadian winters and Christmas reminds me that the 27 months of winter will be upon us soon enough!

For my card today, I broke out my White Pines scraps, I had more than I thought of it, and created this quick and relatively painless Christmas card. I used the White Pines Scrapbooking stamp set, this is one of my all time favourite Christmas stamps. Ink colours are Fern and Cranberry and I matted the sentiment in Fern and finished it off with some gold pearls. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

Inkami said...

Lovely mix of papers on this sweet card, the images definitely evoke the Christmas vibe.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

This is surely one of my favorite CTMH Christmas design sheets and the stamped sentiment is one of the prettiest too. Love the simplicy of your card with your selection of my favorite design papers... so pretty. I contemplated on whether I was going to invest in that paper again; and wish I knew what the new Christmas papers would be. Please enter you card with us at DTC we would love to see you there.