Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Canada Hop for July and August idea book

Hello and welcome to the Canada blog hop! Tonight we have consultants from across Canada featuring products from the Close to my Heart July/August Idea Book. If you are joining me from Sabrina at Creating with Crimson you are in the right place! 

For tonights project I am featuring a layout I did for my monthly workshop featuring the Wander paper pack. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper pack and will be buying so much more of it. I love the cottage, outdoorsy feel of this one. I came up with this S'mores themed layout. I had so much fun making this layout. 


I used Linen card stock for the base pages and then added the Sapphire sky like patterned paper to create a night sky type of affect. I added the Sapphire geometric pattern and the camping / hiking print as well. 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the title and Marshmallow sticks. The campfire is from the Wander Cricut Collection (you can find it here!) I added some details with stamping on a Stitched Circle and used the Wander card making stamp and thin cut set to stamp the "cheers to s'more years" in the upper right corner and finished it off with some white dots from the Black and White dots embellishments. 



No comments :