Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Let's Get Lost - AHSC 430

 Hello! It is Wednesday and today I have a card for the AHSC for you!

I have had so much fun playing with the Wander paper collection, it is perfect as we will be heading up to our cottage soon and it is perfect for all our cottage pictures so I have been super inspired. 

Here is my first card from this collection, and I used a sketch from AHSC for this one, they are my go to for sketch designs, well them and the CTMH Sketch books. 






Products Used:

Paper:
- Wander with sticker sheet
- Sage, Evergreen and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi





No comments :