Monday, July 05, 2021

It's a Banner Day! - H2H Challenges

 Hello! I am back with the Heart 2 Heart Challenges and a new challenge for you all. Todays challenge is "It's a Banner Day" we want to see your layouts or cards with banners, pennants, or flags on them. 

I have a layout for you that I used our Make It From Your Heart Volume 5 sketch book on and it was full banners.


I used the Stars & Sparklers paper for this layout but kept it to Scarlett and White Daisy and cut the blues out to make it less USA feeling. I did add in touches of Toffee for some visual interest and to break up the strong Scarlet colour. 

Products Used:

Paper:
Stars & Sparklers with sticker sheet
Scarlet, White Daisy, and Toffee card stock

Ink:
- Scarlet

Stamp:
- M1256 Happy Canada Day (retired)

Cricut:
- Close to My Heart - Hello Canada

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :