Monday, September 20, 2021

Happy Together - Pumpkin Spice

 Hello! I have a fun fall layout for you today. I am having so much fun playing with the new Pumpkin Spice papers, I am a summer girl through and through but I do love the fall colours and love playing with them so much.  I am bring you this layout as part of the Heart 2 Heart design team today but it is one of the workshop layouts for this months workshop. Our theme with Heart 2 Heart is Glitz and Glitter. 




For those that know me, know I am far from anything glitzy or glittery at all, but I do bring out from time to time for my workshops and though it is hard to see in the picture there are two 12 inch strips of Gold Shimmer tape. On the left page it is between the two patterned paper pieces and on the right it is next to the patterned paper piece. The pictures really do not do it justice but it does add a bit of wow factor to the layout. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Pumpkin Spice with sticker sheet
- White Daisy, Harbour, Papaya, Nectarine, Toffee, Shortbread, and Paprika card stock. 

Digital Art:
- Pumpkin Spice Digital Art collection

Embellishments:
- Gold Shimmer tape
- Gold Sparkle Sequins

Thin Cuts:
- Block Alphabet Thin Cuts (retired)

No comments :