Monday, September 20, 2021

Pumpkin Spice - Canada Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome to the Canada blog hop! Tonight CTMH Makers such as myself are joining together to show you some artwork have created with products from the new Close to My Heart September/October Idea book. If you are joining me from Kristine Ponte, welcome! If you are starting with me, you are in the right place. To move through the hop, just click on the clicks at the end of each consultants blog posts. Now, onto the artwork!



I created this layout for my monthly scrapbooking workshop, this is featuring the Pumpkin Spice paper pack and I got to play with a new product the Pumpkin Spice Wood Stickers. If you look at each embellishment cluster there are a few sticking out and around there. 

Here is some close ups of the embellishment clusters:







And below is the Pumpkin Spice Wood Sticker sheet, to show all that you get on this great new product. 

Pumpkin Spice Wood Stickers

Products Used:

Paper:
- Pumpkin Spice with sticker sheet
- Shortbread and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter Gems
- Pumpkin Spice Wood Stickers

No comments :