Monday, October 18, 2021

Merry & Bright - Holly & Ivy - H2H

Hello! Happy fall to you! The temperatures are changing and we are seeing the leaves starting to change and I am all for it. I do love summer but I also fall (and spring, not a winter fan!)  So it is time for me to start thinking of Christmas...never time to start thinking of that, but when you make your own Christmas cards it is time to think Christmas cards!

So for our challenge at H2H this week, the theme is Sweet Treats and Christmas is all about sweet treats. I created this card for the challenge and my Holly & Ivy card workshop. This card reminds me of sweet treats you can drink around the holidays, hot cocoa and coffee shop inspired drinks. 

For the coffee mug, I masked off the pumpkin when I stamped it and then added a heart to match the larger coffee cup. I also added clear shimmer trim on the white areas that are whipped cream. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Candy Apple and White Daisy card stock
- Holly and Ivy

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z4322 Pumpkin Treats
- 3901 The Jubilee Crew

Tri-blend markers:
- Earth Brown
- Light Green
- Dark Red

Embellishments:
- Black and White enamel dots
- Z1926 Quatrefoil Embossing Folder


Thin Cuts:
-  Z4187 Stitched Ovals (only a few remaining)


No comments :