Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Cheers - Pumpkin Spice - AHSC 443

Hello! Today I am back with another project from my Pumpkin Spice workshop and that I created for the AHSC Design Team. I had so much fun playing with these papers, I am a total sucker for all things fall....except Pumpkin and Pumpkin flavours! But I do love the feel, the colours, the sense of change all of those things!

When I saw this stamp set I could not wait to get it and play with it. For this one I used my water colour pencils to colour it in, I need to up my skills with the water colour pencils so I forced myself to use them and practice some shading, I think it came out ok.  For an added touch on the whipped cream I added clear shimmer brush, it is hard to see in the picture but it is there!






Products Used:

Paper:
- Pumpkin Spice
- Harbour, Shortbread, Paprika, and White Daisy

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z4322 Pumpkin Treats

Embellishments:
- Z3274 Clear Sparkles
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :