Monday, November 01, 2021

Oh Deer! - Heart 2 Heart challenges

Hello! I am back with the first of my Christmas projects! 

This layout is also part of the H2H Challenges Oh Deer challenge, use a deer on your project. I have a deer sticker on the right page and deer patterned papers. If you look at the heart page you will see a tan and white paper, it actually mimics the deers fur, so the deer sticker, the deer fur and the deer patterned papers....I think I got the deer theme covered. 


 Products Used:

Paper:
- Holly & Ivy with sticker sheet
- Evergreen, Candy Apple, White Daisy, and Sage card stock

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter gems


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


2 comments :

Sharon Roselli said...

Love love your layout! The paper is wonderful and perfect for the heart you made.

Melissa said...

I too love this layout. The heart is a fun element to add to this festive project.