Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Hello Friend - AHSC 451

 Hello! I am back! It has been busy around here shopping and wrapping and while most of that is done, I just have a few left for the hubby and puppy to wrap, then officially done, it allows me to turn my attention back to crafting! And I have been finishing up my Wonderland workshop and have a card for you today from that workshop. I used the AHSC sketch to make the design process go faster and it does help!




Products Used:

Papers:
- Wonderland paper with sticker sheet
- White Glitter Paper
- White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z4390 If Snowflakes Were Kisses stamp & thin cuts

Tri - Blend Markers:
- Vintage Blue
- Light Green Blend
- Earth Brown Blend
- Tan Blend

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots (white)

2 comments :

Allisa said...

Super cute card!

Anna said...

What a super cute bear and your patterned papers were so wonderful!