Monday, December 20, 2021

Winter Wonderland - H2H Challenges

 Hello and welcome to another filled challenge from the H2H Design Team. This challenge is all about Winter and the wonders of winter! Winter looks very different for many of us, some have tropical winters while others, like me, have cold, blustery and snowy winters (I miss my tropical winters!) So we want to see what a Winter Wonderland looks like to you!


I used to live in sunny southern US and enjoyed warmer winters but now, I am in the frozen north of Canada and my Winters are cold and snowy and while a white Christmas is great, six months of snow, icy and freezing temperatures are not my thing (but do make create scrapping weather for me!)



Products Used:

Paper:
- Winter Wonderland with sticker sheet
- Rosemary and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- Z4390 If Snowflakes were Kisses stamp & thin cut
- D1996 Months of the Year - January

Ink:
- Intense Black
- Mulberry

Tri-Blend Markers:
- Vintage Blue
- Ice Grey
- Pale Pink
- Hydrangea Blend




1 comment :

~Michelle said...

I LOVE this page that you made! So perfect for those winter photos! Thanks so much for sharing!!