Tuesday, January 04, 2022

HBD BTW! - AHSC 454

 Hello! And welcome back to my blog, This is my 3rd post of the year and we are only 4 days in...I am on a roll with my goal of not only creating more but actually posting when I do, life has been so overwhelming and some things had to give and posting was one of the things that gave but I am back now and making a concerted effort!

My next project is a card from Candid Moments (December workshop) and one that I used for the AHSC design team, the sketch is below. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Candid Moments
- Sapphire and White Daisy

Stamps:
- Z4390 If Snowflakes were Kisses stamp and Thin Cut combo
- VIP105 Hip Hip Hooray

Inks / Colouring:
- Intense Black and Sapphire ink pads
- Tri-blend Markers: Vintage Blue Blend, Gold Brown Blend, Ice Grey Blend, Pale Pink Blend, and Earth Blend. 

1 comment :

Melanie Hungerford said...

I like how you used the sketch on the vertical perspective, and those are such cute critters! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.