Monday, January 03, 2022

Oh Happy Day - H2H Challenges

 Hello! It is a new year and I am rejuvenated to be crafting more this more not just for my Close to My Heart business but for me, for my personal enjoyment and memory keeping. Crafting makes me happy so I resolve to do more! Anyways, I hope your holidays were fabulous and you are refreshed and ready to tackle 2022! I am back with a project for the Heart2Heart Challenges design team.  To join us at H2H challenges, just click here to go to the blog. 

I created this card for the H2H challenge to use Wildberry or a colour similar to this. I am so in love with this stamp of the month, the images are just so sweet and adorable. If you did not see me post for the Stamp of the Month blog hop, check it out here!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Wildberry and White Daisy yardstick
- Mix In paper pack for Jan/Feb

Stamp:
- S2201 Sweet Little Things

Ink:
- Intense Black Ink

Colouring:
- Watercolor Pencils
- Water Blending Pen

Embellishments
- Mink Twine 
- Wildberry Sequins

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. To participate with us, all you need to do is upload your photo and use at least one Close to my Heart product. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :