Friday, March 18, 2022

March / April New Product Blog Hop

 Hello! Welcome to the New Product Blog Hop for the March & April Idea Book. Tonight we have 13 CTMH consultants participating and showcasing projects we have created using products from this idea book. If you are joining me from Lauren Moore you are in the right space. 


Tonight I have a layout that I made using Cake Day for my March workshop. I love the bright bold colours in this one, it is so much fun! Most of the layout comes directly from the Cake Day collection, I used the paper pack with sticker sheet. I did add some Cricut cut flowers from the Celebrate layout on the Everyday Moments Cricut collection. 


7 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Very pretty! I love the bright colors.

Michelle said...

Love your bright colors!

Haley D. said...

Such a fun and festive birthday layout!

Darlys said...

Love this layout! Great details, love it all! So delightful!

Lauren said...

This is such a bright and cheerful layout!

Becca-expressions said...

This is fabulous!! Do I see some ink splatters in black behind your cricut cuts? LOVE that!

Wendy K. said...

Fun layout!