Monday, April 04, 2022

Hip Hip Hooray - H2H Anything Goes

 Hello and welcome to the first challenge for H2H Challenges in April! We are excited to be back with another challenge and this one is easy, no joke...it is an Anything Goes challenge! Show us what ever you are working on right now, what is inspiring you? Just share it with us at the link below, please keep in mind it must include at minimum one Close to My Heart product! 

Here is what I have been playing with, the Cake Day papers, I have lots of birthday photos to scrapbook so this is perfect for me right now!


I kept this one simple and just used the paper pack with the sticker sheet. I used the Make it from Your Heart sketch book volume 5 for the design of the page and just added Lemonade, Glacier, Wild Berry, Green Apple and Sundance for the photo mats and added some of the now sold out Cake Day dots. The yellow stripes, it is hard to tell, but those are Lemonade Shimmer trim. 



No comments :