Friday, April 01, 2022

Message in a Bottle - SOTM Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! Tonight we have 12 Close to My Heart consultants sharing artwork they created with this months stamp of the month, Message in a Bottle. If you are joining me from Stefani, welcome! if you are starting here with my blog, welcome! If you get lost along the way, you can always go to the start of the hop by clicking here



Now onto my project for this month! I have created a card for my In Full Bloom workshop using the stamp of the month. I love this stamp set so much. I used the In Full Bloom paper pack along with the March/April Mix in pack. I added an Avocado frame around my stamped image and flowers from the In Full Bloom Scrapbooking stamp & Thin Cut set (Z4422) and some clear sparkles. 

7 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Very pretty. I love the paper combination you used.

Haley D. said...

Your card is really pretty! I like how you sponged the heart and the added flowers are a beautiful addition.

Darlys said...

WOW!! So beautiful!! Love this paper and how it works with the SOTM stamp set.
Great design and color combination!

Becca-expressions said...

Classically elegant!! Brilliant card!!!

Katy said...

ooooo...sooooo PRETTY!!!

Grannymamma said...

Oh so prettyđź’—

Michelle said...

Very pretty. I love how you paired it with IN Full Bloom