Thursday, September 15, 2022

Get Your Spook On - Freshly Made

Hello! Today I have a Halloween card for you, as I have mentioned in previous posts I am making some Halloween cards for my mother in law and her friends to send to their grandchildren. I decided to check out Freshly Made Sketches for some inspiration on the current card I am working on. 
Above is the sketch that I used and below is my card I tried to stay super close to the sketch but it was a lot of white space for me, which I love on others projects feel like mine look so silly. I added some ink sponging to fill up some space and add colours but not with paper or bulk.



Products Used:

Paper:
- Spooktacular (retired)
- White Daisy cardstock

Ink:
- Lemonade
- Nectarine

Tri-Blend Markers
- Purple Blend
- Brown Grey Shades
- Light Yellow Blend

Stamp:
- D1439 Spook Alley (retired)

Embellishments:
- Z3314 Dots - Black & White

4 comments :

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! I just love the different paper and that cute bat! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

The designer papers add fun to this sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful Halloween card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fun Halloween card, this grumpy little bat makes me smile. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.