Monday, September 12, 2022

You're the Best - AHSC #490

Hello ! I am back with another card featuring the Card Creativity special that is going on right now.  For this card I used the current CTMH Mix In paper with some White Daisy and Sapphire card stock. I added the flowers from the Hello Fabulous stamp and thin cut along with the sentiment. I pulled out my Love of Colour book to choose colours that go great with Sapphire and it recommended some older retired colours so I pulled them out and had some fun playing with them, they were Fern (an all time favourite of mine), Raspberry and Goldrush.



As you can see in the sketch the sentiment area is a square not rectangle but I decided to make mine a bit bigger as the flowers I was using were on the larger size and I needed more room for them but that is the great thing about sketches, they are just jumping off points and you can alter them to meet your needs. 



Above is the stamp I used for the card; I used the stamp and thin cuts but did not use the stencil as of yet. It is available through October 31, 2022 while supplies last!







No comments :