Monday, September 05, 2022

Happy Birthday Interactive - H2H

Hello and Happy Monday! Happy Labour Day to you if you are celebrating in the U.S. or Canada! I am coming to you today with an interactive card today for the H2H Challenge which is a technique challenge called I Like To Move It! so we are featuring interactive elements or images depicting movement. 



For my card I am featuring one of the new CTMH You Deserve It All Stamp + Thin Cuts

Item Number: Z4640. It creates this fun and interactive gift box that pulls up to reveal a hidden message! I paired it with the Backyard Bliss paper from our July - August 2022 Idea Book. 



You Deserve It All Stamp + Thin Cuts

For the colouring I used the Tri-blend markers in Coral and True Blue along with the intense Black ink. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped in Papaya ink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at Heart2Heart, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi 


No comments :