Monday, September 05, 2022

Purrrfect Halloween - AHSC 489

Hello and welcome to September! Can we believe we are in September already and school is starting? Where did summer go? Well, with fall upon us it is time to turn our attentions to all the fun things of Fall and Winter...Back to School, Halloween, Fall Days, and onto Christmas projects!

I have begun working on my Halloween cards that I make for my mother in law and her friends to send to their grand kids. Here is the first of about 20 cards I need to make! I went old school and pulled out the now retired Cats and Bats for this one. The only current product is the Gilt Gloss spray I sprinkled behind the cat. I also used the AHSC for this one but altered it bit and instead of 3 squares on each side I made the Math easier and did a square and rectangle. the colours used were Black and Goldfish (retired) and the polka dot paper is Emerald. I did ink the edges of the White Daisy with black ink. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :