Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Christmas Story Merry & Bright - AHSC 501

Hello! Another Christmas poinsettia for you today! Can you see I love a good poinsettia? This is also a card for the AHSC Design Team. 





Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Christmas Story

 

Cardstock:

- Scarlet

- Toffee

- Pine

- Sage

- White Daisy

 

Stamps:

- Home for the Holidays (album retreat exclusive)

 

Ink:

- Sage

 

Tri-Blend Markers:

 

Digital Art:

- Christmas Story

 

Embellishments:

- Gold Glitter Gems

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :