Monday, December 05, 2022

A Few of My Favourite Things - H2H Challenges

Today I am bringing you a post from one of my design teams, the H2H Challenges and this weeks challenge is all about A Few of My Favourite Things. So we are hoping you will join us and share a few of your favourite projects, embellishments or techniques with us. 

Here is what I have....



I chose this layout as one of my favourites for a variety of reasons. First off, I used it to scrapbook pictures of my family at our cottage, one of our very favourite places to go. Cottage Country in Ontario, Canada is absolutely breathtaking and this is from a beach loving Southern California girl! Second, just look at those papers, absolutely stunning. And I lastly, I love the title I created with my Silhouette, I was just learning how to create titles like this and I was so happy with how this one turned out! So that is why this was one of my favourites! Click here to see the original post featuring this paper pack and all the supplies I used to create it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout, love your title. I can see why this is your favorite. Blessings.