Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Merry Elfmas - AHSC 497

Hello! How on earth is it November already? I just can not believe how fast this year is flying by and that it is already time to turn our attentions to Christmas Cards and Layouts....NOT READY...lol But then again, I am never ready for Christmas...but I try and I have been busy working on some holiday cards so, while not ready to face Christmas and winter are coming, I am here trying to be proactive!

Today I have a card for the AHSC using their sketch #497. As you can see from the sketch below I changed it up a bit, instead of a Halloween theme I went Christmas and instead of a square card I used a standard sized card. 




Products Used:

 

Paper: Jingle Joy (retired)

 

Cardstock: Flamingo

 

Stamps: Z8054 - Merry Elf-mas Stamp + Thin Cut

 

Ink: Intense Black

 

Tri-Blend Markers: Bright Pink and Light Green

 

Embellishments: Black dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love the fun colors! Great take on the sketch design!