Monday, November 07, 2022

One Cute Cookie - H2H recipe exchange

Hello! Happy Monday...if a Monday can be happy that is! I am back today with a project for you from the H2H challenge blog site. This week, the theme at H2H is Recipe Exchange. What are we looking for with Recipe Exchange you ask? Anything to do with a recipe, it could be a layout recipe or sketch, it could feature a recipe on the project, whatever Recipe Exchange means to you. 

For my project, I did a layout using a sketch or recipe from one of CTMH's Make it From your Heart books, and it is a cooking theme.

 

Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Freshly Baked

 

Cardstock:

- Scarlet, White Daisy

 

Stamps:

Z8047 Freshly Baked Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cut

 

Ink:

- Brown Memento

 

Tri-Blend Markers:

- Light Green, Pale Pink, and Earth Brown

 

Embellishments:

- Freshly Baked Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Love your layout