Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Christmas Story - Merry & Bright - AHSC 503

For this weeks card, I used the current paper line, Christmas Story and and had so much fun playing with. I really tried to use a bow as shown in the sketch, but just was not feeling it so I swapped the bow for my favourite, a poinsettia. 





Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Christmas Story

 

Cardstock:

- White Daisy

 

Stamps:

- 2020 Album Retreat exclusive


 

Ink:

- Safe

 

Thin Cuts:

- G1266 Christmas Story Card Making Kit

 

Embellishments:

- Gold Glitter Gems


Digital Art:

- Christmas Story Digital Art

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Tracy B said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. Really like how you put all of the die cuts together.