Monday, December 19, 2022

Full Circle - H2H Challenge

This is a sad post today. The team at H2H Challenges has decided it is time to retire the challenge site. This will be our last challenge and the theme is Full Circle. I went back through my blog posts to find my first post with the H2H and it took a while, I had to go back to November of 2013 to find it!








It is sad to say good bye to this challenge, I have made many friends in the almost 10 years through this group and while I know we are all still connected, it is the end of an era. Thank you for playing along with us, we will miss seeing you on the H2H site. 

Now just because H2H is ending does not mean I am going anywhere! I will continue to post my projects as well as my projects for the AHSC...so until then!


No comments :