Monday, April 08, 2024

So Grateful - AHSC 572

Happy Monday! Today I am bringing you a card for our AHSC. I am in the process of building up my card stash and I use a lot of thank-you cards, so you will see a lot of those in the coming posts. 

For this week, I made two cards, the first was the Bon Voyage but it just did not feel right to me, I tried to create a different take on the sketch but it was just missing something so I created the Glacier plaid card and I was more fitting of the sketch. 





Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Mix In

- Wisteria and Sage card stock

 

Stamps:

- Z7136 Honey Bunny - Cardmaking

- CM022 Sweet Memories Cardmaking workshop

 

Ink:

- Intense Black, Flamingo, Honey Butter, Limeade, and Sage.

 

Embellishments:

- Sugar Plum Shimmer Brush (retired)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


2 comments :

lichazul said...

Beautiful cards, congrats 😊💐 happy day

Kim said...

This is lovely!!