Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Cards - round 2

For my workshop this year we did 4 cards and an ornament. Three of the cards I have already posted but not the last one and the ornament, I had to keep some things as a surprise for the ladies coming to the workshop last Friday night. 

Here is the 4th card I created for the ladies. I would love to take credit for the cute the ornament, however it is not my original idea, I got the idea from the very talented Lucy Kelleher and her blog: http://www.love2createitall.com/2012/10/a-very-merry-christmas-blog-hop.html


Products used (card):
Paper:
- Pear and Partridge 

Stamp set:
- Pear and Partridge Worksop on the Go

Ink:
- Cranberry
- Olive
- Cocoa

Ribbon:
- Pear and Partridge Workshop on the Go

Products Used (ornament):

Paper:
- White Daisy card stock

Stamp Set:
- Very Merry Christmas (October Stamp of the Month)

Ink:
- Olive

I had a great time with the ladies working on our cards and I look forward to scrapping with them on many occasions. 

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :