Tuesday, August 26, 2014

School is here - CAS(E) this Sketch #89

Here is another back to school card (just a few more to come!) I am really enjoying working on these and finding a lot of inspiration in this older retired paper pack. I am really finding these cards coming together so easily, not sure why I am suddenly so inspired by this paper pack, I have had it for a while now, maybe it is just the idea of the kiddos going to school that has me so excited! 

Since I had some free time while the munchkins were out at day camp today, I decided to play along with another sketch challenge site since I needed to make some more back to school cards made.  I jumped on over to the Cas(e) this Sketch challenge and came up with this card based on their sketch. Like the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, this one came together super easy.



Products used:

Paper:
- Scholastic (retired)
Outdoor Denim and Colonial White card stock

Ink:

Stamp:
 - B1407 School is Here

Embellisments:
- Hemp (Stampin Up)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my artwork. To see more great designs, check out CAS(E) this Sketch

Brandi

1 comment :

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your wonderful take on the sketch!