Monday, March 30, 2015

H2H Chalk it up checker board

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges it is all about checker boards! There are no rules other than creating a checker board on your project. 

This is a layout I did for my middle daughters Junior Kindergarten school picture and her class picture. i love how the chalk it up papers have a whimsical feel rather than a very studious feel to them, I have kiddos in JK, Grade 1 and Grade 2 so I have the younger years and these work so great for this age. 

This is also a sneak peak of the first of our layouts for the Chalk it up layout workshop!




Products Used:

Paper
- Chalk It Up
- White Daisy, Flaxen, Sorbet

Ink
- Flaxen, Sorbet, Lagoon

Cricut
- Artiste

Embellishments
- Chalk It Up Assortment
- Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
- Extra Thick Flaxen Twine

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Brandi

1 comment :

The Craft Princess said...

Hi Brandi, I'm Janie and you left a comment about my card (AHSC sketch 100 entry #13) and to answer your questions...IT IS PAPER :) I glued the "denim" paper to a dark blue piece of cardstock and distressed the edges.....then I added "stitching" around the edges and studs in the cormers. I am so glad you like the look....THANK YOU!!! Hugs...Janie