Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Birthday - H2H Challenges

Happy Monday! Today I have my design team project for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog site. This was a card I did for my Dreamin' Big Card workshop.


I love how easily everything came together for this project. I know I sound like a broken record but for someone who struggles with mixing and matching papers and NEEDS things to be matchy matchy for my slight OCD to not make me twitch, CTMH makes it so easy for me to be cute, trendy and not worry if the papers work together. I love that they make my job so much easier.

Products Used:

Paper:
- Dreamin' Big
- Glacier, Poppy, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Saffron

Thin Cuts
- Z3303 - Dreamin' Big Thin Cuts Bundle

Stamp:
- Z3303 - Dreamin' Big Thin Cuts Bundle
- D1646 - Finding the Words

Embellishments:
- Z1263 BItty Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today! I would love to have your thoughts on what you like and do not like about my projects so that I can improve for my customers.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi




1 comment :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I thought I had enough butterfly stamps but this one and the thin cut I think I need too. Love the layout of your card and true the mixing and matching of CTMH papers make it simple...and love this paper pack in particular. The only one I can't see me using is the insect side but I'm going to try.