Monday, March 06, 2017

Wild & Free - H2H Challenges

Whew, here we are at another Monday and I have survived my 3rd straight weekend of workshops! I love having people over and helping them to share their memories and their pictures so I love it but it has required a lot of creative time on my part...I know huh horrible that I have to scrapbook and make cards, oh shucks...cant make dinner, these cards will not make themselves....lol Ok so I might have milked it a bit with the hubby and kids but I do a lot for them. So any hoots over the next few days / weeks you will be seeing a lot of the work I have been working on all these weeks. 

Here is project 1 - a layout featuring the Dreamin' Big paper pack. I know I say this all the time but OMG I loved playing with this paper, these pages went together so easily for me. I am so happy I have more to play with!




Products Used:

Paper:
- Dreamin' Big
- Slate, Glacier, Saffron, Poppy, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Black Shimmer Trim
- Sparkles
- Itty Bitty Sparkles

Electronic Cutting
- Cricut Artistry
- Silhoutte Cameo

Ink:
- Saffron

Stamp:
- It's your day (retired)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


2 comments :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great layout...I imagine camping photos with it, I'd be interested in seeing what photos you use for this layout.

Anonymous said...

great layout!!