Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cup of Tea - AHSB 208

I had a crazy busy day today but I was able to sneak in some time in my scrapbook room today in between meetings. I needed some creative play time after a busy 4 day weekend with the kids home for Easter.  We had a great time playing outside in the nice weather and enjoying the sun.

I got right to work on my entry for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I love the sketch challenge because it is a road map so even you only have a few minutes to create you can usually get something done quickly.




Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big
- Black, Saffron, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black, Glacier, Poppy, Saffron, and Cocoa

Stamp:
- C1616 Treats of Friendship (retired)

Embellishments:
- Extra Thick Twine -Poppy
- Gold Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my work, I do appreciate it. I would love to see your take on the sketch!

Until next time, happy crafting....
Brandi





No comments :