Monday, April 17, 2017

Caution: Kids @ Play - H2H Challenge

I have a ton of pictures of my kids playing and the some Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack is perfect for getting these pictures in albums. This paper pack is so awesome, it is so versatile with the bright fun primary colours and works awesome for boys, girls, adults, or kids....I am loving this one!





Products used:

Paper:
- Some Kinda Wonderful
- White Daisy, Raspberry, Pacifica, Glacier, WIllow, Lemon and Black card stock.

Stamps:
- D1711 True Love
- D1716 Some Kinda Wonderful scrapbooking
- Anchor my life (Regatta) - retired


Silhouette Cameo
- Kids at play title created by me with fonts.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, I really do appreciate it. I hope you will head over to Heart 2 Heart scrapbooking and check out the rest of the design team and play along with us. If you do not have the paper pack you can use the colour palette: Black, White Daisy, Whisper, Glacier, Pacifica, Lemon, Raspberry and Willow.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

1 comment :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Excellent layout and can just imagine the photos of children at play.